DIRECT ORDERS

1 Timothy 1:18 This charge I commit unto thee, son Timothy, according to the prophecies which went before
on thee, that thou by them mightest war a good warfare;

Friday, May 31, 2013

HONKY TONK AFFECT, OR BILL GAITHER AFFECT
BOTH ARE DAMNED TO HELL



Let's just watch, listen, and compare the affect in these people. 

I will let you tell me if there is a difference in the brat four year old "look at me Mommy" behavior. If you cannot figure out something is devilish here, you are soul-dead..............

THUS........................

AFFECT AND GENE WATSON


NOW, AFFECT AND THE BILL GAITHER RUSH CLUB



 
Look at me SMILE..... 
Look at me GIGGLE..... 
Look at me just SPIRITUALLY GLOW...... 
Oh no, I smeared my make up..... 
I hate that JD, he is so charming and such a show off..... 
Why ain't that Hovie Lister singingHe's jealous he wasn't asked to play the piano..... 
Is the camera pointing at us..... YES!..... GUSH EVERYONE !!









AND NOW THE STAR OF THE DAY AT THIS BLOG:

AREN'T I SPECIAL?


In defense of the four year old singer, she still has a large dose of innocence. That is totally gone in the Gaither mob, right?

The following Bible text applies very well here. If you think singing is exempt from the show-off syndrome, like I said before, you are soul-dead.

Matthew 6:1 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.
2 Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:
4 That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.
5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.


No comments: